Official CDC Report Was Blocked By Previous Administration. Now Released Weekly.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The official COVID-19 report for Florida that former President Donald Trump and Florida Governor never wanted released has been updated with new data.
(If you are reading this in a news app, click here to access the full report, with documents and images, on BocaNewsNow.com).
The report, compiled by and released by the CDC, shows that Florida is still very much in the “red” zone for COVID cases and deaths, with Palm Beach County remaining near the top of the list for trouble.
Despite elements of bleak data, there does appear to be good news in the official report which is not subject to review or potential alteration by member of the DeSantis administration. The positivity rate in Florida is down 1.3 percent from the previous report and deaths — while still exceptionally high — have dropped six percent. At least 1,203 people died in Florida, from COVID, between the end of January report and the February 7th report.
As of the CDC report data, Florida had received 3,791,925 doses of COVID-19 vaccine, The state had administered 1,965,590 first doses (9.2 percent of Florida’s population) and 629,556 second doses (2.9 percent of Florida’s population).
Read the entire report below. If you are reading in a news app and the PDF does not appear, click here for full access.Florida_State_Profile_Report_20210207_Public
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: South Florida Man Pleads Guilty To Medicare Fraud
- Crash On Turnpike Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- DeSantis, Self-Proclaimed “Education Governor,” Tightens Stranglehold On State Colleges
- Living Room Theater At FAU To Permanently Close
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 At Yamato To Close In Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Cited For Ten Violations During Health Inspection
- SEVEN BRIDGES HOMEOWNER WITH LACERATED NECK WAS FOUND COVERED IN WHITE POWDER
- TODAY: Diverging Diamond Opens At Glades Road And I-95 In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Man, Bit Him On Neck