At Same Publix Where Management Took No Action When Man Launched Anti-Semitic Tirade
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The West Boca Raton Publix where management was widely criticized for taking no action when a man launched into an anti-Semitic tirade in December today apparently took no action when a woman shopped with a chin diaper.
“Chin Diaper” is the phrase coined by “South Park” to describe people wearing masks on their chins, but not where they actually need to be.
According to the reader who snapped the pic and sent it in, this woman was seen at the Publix at the Reserve Shops at Clint Moore and U.S. 441. In normal times, just having the dog in the store would have been enough to anger many — some may have questioned the woman about her level of caring for others. But these aren’t normal times. Wrote the witness “It’s a double whammy! Mask around chin AND a dog!”
Publix claims — as a chain — to enforce mask mandates, but this specific West Boca Raton Publix location is on record as having hands-off managers. On December 10th, as we reported, PBSO responded when customers complained about a man yelling anti-Semitic statements in the Hanukkah section. Store management, according to witnesses and investigators, did nothing. It was shoppers who called police.
It was not immediately clear if management took action against the woman seen above.
Publix continues to face a backlash after reports that an heir to the company helped fund the insurrection at the Capitol.
Do you still see mask violators? Send your photos to BocaNewsNow.com by using the form, below. The Palm Beach County mask mandate remains in effect. And while Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has made fining individuals a non-starter, businesses can be fined for permitting maskless shoppers to shop.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School