BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Delray Beach man is in the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday morning facing multiple charges filed by Delray Beach Police.
Isaac Morton is charged with “battery, commit domestic battery by strangulation,” “criminal mischief,” and “obstructing justice, tampering in a third degree felony proceeding.”
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed. It was not immediately clear what led to the arrest or where the incident occurred, or Morton’s relationship to the alleged victim.
Jail records, however, show that Morton was booked into jail at 9:40 Wednesday night and remains held without bond.
Morton, 28, lists the 2700 block of West Atlantic Avenue as his home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside