BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Delray Beach man is in the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday morning facing multiple charges filed by Delray Beach Police.
Isaac Morton is charged with “battery, commit domestic battery by strangulation,” “criminal mischief,” and “obstructing justice, tampering in a third degree felony proceeding.”
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed. It was not immediately clear what led to the arrest or where the incident occurred, or Morton’s relationship to the alleged victim.
Jail records, however, show that Morton was booked into jail at 9:40 Wednesday night and remains held without bond.
Morton, 28, lists the 2700 block of West Atlantic Avenue as his home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector