Michael Petto Facing Multiple Charges
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man is facing several charges following an apparent crash late Wednesday evening.
Michael Petto, 48, of the 6800 block of NW 2nd Avenue is facing “DUI — injury to property or person — enhanced,” “careless driving,” and “refusal to submit to a blood alcohol test after license suspension.”
While the affidavit of probable cause is notably still being processed four days after the incident, tickets and jail records reveal that Petto was allegedly involved in an incident in the 1200 block of North Federal Highway in Boca Raton around 9 p.m. on Wednesday.
Petto was driving a black 2019 four door Hyundai.
Michael Petto was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 3:06 a.m. Thursday and later released on his own recognizance.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach