BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (If reading in a news app, click here for full story) — A Delray Beach man is jailed Sunday following an early morning incident involving police.
Corbin Hipp, 23, of the 4300 block of VIllage Drive in Delray Beach, is charged with “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol, DUI damage to property or person” and “hit and run — leave scene of a crash involving damage to property.”
It was not immediately clear where the DUI incident occurred. The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 9 a.m. Sunday.
Jail records confirm that Hipp was arrested in the early morning hours of Sunday and booked into jail at 5:52 a.m. Bond has not yet been set.
Hipp was sentenced to probation on a drug charge in 2016. Court records show he completed probation successfully.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Face Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach