BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — An unidentified man died in a Sunday morning car crash on the Florida Turnpike near Boynton Beach Blvd.
The Florida Highway Patrol provided this narrative:
“Vehicle-01 and Vehicle-02 were both traveling northbound on State Road 91 (Florida’s Turnpike) in the center lane, approaching the 86 mile marker. The front bumper of Vehicle-01 collided with the rear bumper of Vehicle-02 causing both vehicles to ran off the roadway towards the inside shoulder, where they both collided with the center median wall. After impact with the median wall, Vehicle-01 came to final rest between the left shoulder and left lane facing north. After impact with the median wall, Vehicle-02 rolled over and came to final rest on its roof facing west with the upper front portion on the center median.”
“After final rest, both vehicles caught on fire and were fully engulfed; the driver of Vehicle-01 (identified as a 30 year old male from Miramar) was transported to Delray Medical with serious but non-life threatening injuries. The driver of Vehicle-02 succumbed to the injuries caused by the crash and was pronounced deceased on scene. This case is still pending investigation.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL WAVES EAST OF FLORIDA GROWING, HURRICANE CENTER WATCHING CLOSELY
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- ROTELLI BOCA RATON: “MOLD-LIKE SUBSTANCE” LEADS TO WARNING
- Complete Update On Hurricane Ian Recovery Efforts In Florida
- IS NEW TROPICAL WAVE FOLLOWING HURRICANE IAN’S PATH?
- I-75 Now Open, But FHP Warns Of Other Road Closures Due To Hurricane Ian
- Delray Beach Man Arrested For Boating Under The Influence
- NEW TROPICAL SYSTEM: 70 Percent Chance New Wave Becomes Depression East Of Florida
- I-75 COMPLETELY CLOSED DUE TO HURRICANE IAN