BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — An unidentified man died in a Sunday morning car crash on the Florida Turnpike near Boynton Beach Blvd.
The Florida Highway Patrol provided this narrative:
“Vehicle-01 and Vehicle-02 were both traveling northbound on State Road 91 (Florida’s Turnpike) in the center lane, approaching the 86 mile marker. The front bumper of Vehicle-01 collided with the rear bumper of Vehicle-02 causing both vehicles to ran off the roadway towards the inside shoulder, where they both collided with the center median wall. After impact with the median wall, Vehicle-01 came to final rest between the left shoulder and left lane facing north. After impact with the median wall, Vehicle-02 rolled over and came to final rest on its roof facing west with the upper front portion on the center median.”
“After final rest, both vehicles caught on fire and were fully engulfed; the driver of Vehicle-01 (identified as a 30 year old male from Miramar) was transported to Delray Medical with serious but non-life threatening injuries. The driver of Vehicle-02 succumbed to the injuries caused by the crash and was pronounced deceased on scene. This case is still pending investigation.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Ten Year Old Boy Missing, Public Asked For Help
- Masks No Longer Required In Most Palm Beach County Buildings
- School Board Issues Strict Meeting Rules, Threatens Arrest
- Boca Raton Family Terrified When Man With Gun Won’t Leave Home
- COVID Captivity Case Kinda Kicked, But Palmetto Place Not In Clear
- Warning Issued: Uncle Louis G’s Ice Cream Boca
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars