BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (News App readers click here for full story) — A Boca Raton man is starting Monday in jail following his arrest following a crash.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Monday, the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Darrell Hanson, 50, of the 600 block of NW 13th Street, is facing multiple charges.
Hanlon is charged with “moving traffic violation — drive while license is suspended as a habitual offender,” “hit and run — leave scene of crash involving damage to property,” and “non moving traffic violation — attach registration or license plate not assigned (to vehicle).” He is also charged with probation violation.
Hanlon was arrested late Sunday and booked into jail at 10:52 p.m.
He is being held on $1,000 bond for the habitual offender charge and no bond on the other charges as of 5:45 a.m. Monday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Ten Year Old Boy Missing, Public Asked For Help
- Masks No Longer Required In Most Palm Beach County Buildings
- School Board Issues Strict Meeting Rules, Threatens Arrest
- Boca Raton Family Terrified When Man With Gun Won’t Leave Home
- COVID Captivity Case Kinda Kicked, But Palmetto Place Not In Clear
- Warning Issued: Uncle Louis G’s Ice Cream Boca
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars