BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (News App readers click here for full story) — A Boca Raton man is starting Monday in jail following his arrest following a crash.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Monday, the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Darrell Hanson, 50, of the 600 block of NW 13th Street, is facing multiple charges.
Hanlon is charged with “moving traffic violation — drive while license is suspended as a habitual offender,” “hit and run — leave scene of crash involving damage to property,” and “non moving traffic violation — attach registration or license plate not assigned (to vehicle).” He is also charged with probation violation.
Hanlon was arrested late Sunday and booked into jail at 10:52 p.m.
He is being held on $1,000 bond for the habitual offender charge and no bond on the other charges as of 5:45 a.m. Monday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach