BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (News App readers click here for full report) — The Clint Moore Road bridge which crosses over I-95 is days away from being closed for a year.
The closure starts on March 8, 2021 and will continue until March of 2022.
According to the Florida Department of Transportation, “Westbound traffic will be detoured via NW 2nd Avenue; Yamato Road and Congress Avenue Eastbound traffic will be detoured via Park of Commerce Blvd., Congress Avenue, Yamato Road and NW 2nd Avenue. Local neighborhood access will be maintained.”
Emergency responders will also have access to cross the bridge.
Here is the official announcement from FDOT:
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K