BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (News App readers click here for full report) — The Clint Moore Road bridge which crosses over I-95 is days away from being closed for a year.
The closure starts on March 8, 2021 and will continue until March of 2022.
According to the Florida Department of Transportation, “Westbound traffic will be detoured via NW 2nd Avenue; Yamato Road and Congress Avenue Eastbound traffic will be detoured via Park of Commerce Blvd., Congress Avenue, Yamato Road and NW 2nd Avenue. Local neighborhood access will be maintained.”
Emergency responders will also have access to cross the bridge.
Here is the official announcement from FDOT:
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18 FORMS, PAY ATTENTION FLORIDA
- Palm Beach County School Board To Discuss New “Quarantine” Rule At Today’s Meeting