BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (News App readers click here for full report) — A man identified through public records as being a Realtor is facing a cocaine possession charge early Thursday morning.
Peter Troche, according to the Palm Beach County Jail, was booked into lockup around 5:19 p.m. Wednesday by the Boynton Beach police department.
The official charges: “cocaine possession” and “drug equipment — possession and/or use.”
Bond was set at $1,000 for the cocaine possession charge — no bond was set for drug equipment possession charge. The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Thursday morning. It was not immediately clear where the arrest occurred or how police became involved.
Troche, 55, lists the 2300 block of Sunfield Drive in Boca Raton as his home address.
Through our “Outrageous Agents™” section, BocaNewsNow.com routinely reports criminal allegations against licensed Realtors and real estate agents who are required to maintain good moral character as a licensing requirement of the State of Florida.
Arrests are allegations. Innocence or guilt is determined in a court of law.
The arrest report is below. If you are reading in a news app and it does not appear, click here.Troche
PDF Embedder requires a url attribute
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing