BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (News App readers click here for full report) — A man identified through public records as being a Realtor is facing a cocaine possession charge early Thursday morning.
Peter Troche, according to the Palm Beach County Jail, was booked into lockup around 5:19 p.m. Wednesday by the Boynton Beach police department.
The official charges: “cocaine possession” and “drug equipment — possession and/or use.”
Bond was set at $1,000 for the cocaine possession charge — no bond was set for drug equipment possession charge. The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Thursday morning. It was not immediately clear where the arrest occurred or how police became involved.
Troche, 55, lists the 2300 block of Sunfield Drive in Boca Raton as his home address.
Through our “Outrageous Agents™” section, BocaNewsNow.com routinely reports criminal allegations against licensed Realtors and real estate agents who are required to maintain good moral character as a licensing requirement of the State of Florida.
Arrests are allegations. Innocence or guilt is determined in a court of law.
The arrest report is below. If you are reading in a news app and it does not appear, click here.
PDF Embedder requires a url attribute
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY SHOOTING: Police Seeks Suspect, Ask Public For Tips
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed