BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (News App readers click here for full report) — Boynton Beach resident Matthew Guntle was killed in a two vehicle crash Saturday, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. Guntle was driving a GSX-R600 motorcycle.
Guntle, 32, was “traveling southbound on Lawrence Road in Boynton Beach within the outside lane, approaching Meadow View Road at an extremely high rate of speed,” wrote investigators in a report reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com. “The driver of vehicle 2 had been traveling north on Lawrence Road and was turning left to travel west on Meadow View Road.”
Continues the report, “during the crash, the front of (Guntle’s Suzuki GSX-R600) impacted into the passenger side of vehicle 2. As the crash ensued, (Guntle’s motorcycle) overturned and Guntle impacted onto the pavement before coming to rest on the roadway.”
According to police, “Guntle was pronounced deceased at the crash scene.”
The crash was report at 9:17 a.m. Saturday. Matthew Guntle was pronounced dead at 9:24. Police list the 3800 block of Doritos Avenue in Boynton Beach as his home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities