“Vehicle is wrongfully detained by Defendant.”
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (News App readers click here for full report) — A Palm Beach County man allegedly stopped paying the loan on his 2020 Ferrari 488 PISTA, and the car maker wants it back.
The lawsuit, filed in Palm Beach County, alleges that Victor Paterno “entered into a retail installment contract” for the purchase of the PISTA on September 5, 2019. The sales price: $412,455.27.
But Paterno, according to the suit, stopped paying, and now owes $18,374.
“At this date in time, Defendant has made only the first 12 payments of the 60 monthly payments due under the Contract,” states the suit.
The monthly payment on the $412k Ferrari is $4,571.18.
A look at the the defendant’s payment history, which we are publishing as part of the suit below, indicates that late payments were normal — starting within months of the initial purchase. Some were reversed, others were not.
The lawsuit seeks full payment with attorneys fees. Until that happens, the lawsuit claims, “The Vehicle is wrongfully detained by Defendant.”
Read the complete suit, below. If you are reading in a news app, click here.Ferrari
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart
- That Really Was A Body By The Turnpike South Of Boca Raton
- Lacrosse Coach Claims Kid Makes State Team, Allegedly Steals Registration Fee
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.