“Vehicle is wrongfully detained by Defendant.”
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (News App readers click here for full report) — A Palm Beach County man allegedly stopped paying the loan on his 2020 Ferrari 488 PISTA, and the car maker wants it back.
The lawsuit, filed in Palm Beach County, alleges that Victor Paterno “entered into a retail installment contract” for the purchase of the PISTA on September 5, 2019. The sales price: $412,455.27.
But Paterno, according to the suit, stopped paying, and now owes $18,374.
“At this date in time, Defendant has made only the first 12 payments of the 60 monthly payments due under the Contract,” states the suit.
The monthly payment on the $412k Ferrari is $4,571.18.
A look at the the defendant’s payment history, which we are publishing as part of the suit below, indicates that late payments were normal — starting within months of the initial purchase. Some were reversed, others were not.
The lawsuit seeks full payment with attorneys fees. Until that happens, the lawsuit claims, “The Vehicle is wrongfully detained by Defendant.”
Read the complete suit, below. If you are reading in a news app, click here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDCON1: Aaron Singerman Nearly 3 Times Legal Limit After Crashing Boat Multiple Times
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Is Hiring
- SIRENS: Dead In A Palm Beach Hotel, Crash On I-95, Fall At Olympic Heights High
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools
- SIRENS: Car Crashes At SunPass Building, Several Fall In Boca West, Pot Burns At Kings Point
- Boynton Man Who Allegedly Stole Kid’s College Fund Demands Article Removal, Not Happening
- Multiple High Priority Violations For Boca Raton Italian Restaurant