BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A West Delray Beach woman was released on her own recognizance following her arrest Saturday by the Delray Beach Police Department.
Kari Berger of the 16500 block of Chesapeake Bay Court in “The Bridges” is charged with “DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI Damage To Proper or Person.”
Berger, 52, was arrested early Saturday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:43 a.m. She was released at 10:10.
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place, what damage was caused or how.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K