BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A West Delray Beach woman was released on her own recognizance following her arrest Saturday by the Delray Beach Police Department.
Kari Berger of the 16500 block of Chesapeake Bay Court in “The Bridges” is charged with “DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI Damage To Proper or Person.”
Berger, 52, was arrested early Saturday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 4:43 a.m. She was released at 10:10.
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court. It was not immediately clear where the arrest took place, what damage was caused or how.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation