BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (News App readers click here) — A Boca Raton woman is now out of jail following her Sunday arrest for DUI.
The Palm Beach County Jail reports that Courtney Isgette, 40, was booked into lockup at 5:50 Sunday morning and released on her own recognizance at 11:13 a.m.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court, jail records show that Isgette is officially charged with “DUI – unlawful blood alcohol — DUI damage to property or person.”
We will update with the arrest report once it is processed.
The jail lists the 800 block of Camino Gardens Lane in Boca Raton as her home address. She was arrested by the Boca Raton Police Department.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing