BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (News App readers click here) — A man already registered as a sex offender in the Florida Department of Law Enforcement database is facing new child sex assault charges in Delray Beach.
Eric Moser, 54, of 212 SW 11th Avenue in Delray Beach is in the Palm Beach County Jail. He is charged with “Lewd and/or lascivious behavior, molest victim less than 12 years of age by an offender 18 years of age or older.”
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed in the latest case. Moser was arrested early Wednesday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 8:16 a.m.
FDLE reports that Moser earned his “sexual offender” status following his conviction in Manatee County of a sex crime, also involving a child. According to FDLE records, Moser was convicted on October 19th, 2000, on a charge of “lewd or lascivious molestation (of a) victim 12-15 years old (by an) offender 18 or older.”
Manatee County records show Moser spent five years in lockup for the crime.
The FDLE information release appears below. If you are reading in a news app, click here for full access. We will update when the current arrest report is processed.Eric-Vaughn-Moser-Florida-Sexual-Offender
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FOURTEEN STUDENTS DEAD IN TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING, ONE TEACHER
- Memorial Day Ceremony Set For South Florida National Cemetery
- POLICE: Delray Beach Man Attacks Dog, Beats With Stick, Cuts
- HURRICANE: NOAA Says ”Above Average” Season Just Days Away
- DRAMA: Woman Says Cinemark Boca Raton Seats Are Dangerous, Sues
- ALERT: TURNPIKE CLOSED, Major Crash South Of Glades Road
- Jewish Family Services In Palm Beach County Offers Hurricane Help To Seniors
- UPDATE: Man Killed In Shooting After Crash South Of Boca Raton
- OFFICIAL: Ocean One Grille Delray Has Flying Insect, “Mold-Like Substance” Problem