BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (News App readers click here) — A man already registered as a sex offender in the Florida Department of Law Enforcement database is facing new child sex assault charges in Delray Beach.
Eric Moser, 54, of 212 SW 11th Avenue in Delray Beach is in the Palm Beach County Jail. He is charged with “Lewd and/or lascivious behavior, molest victim less than 12 years of age by an offender 18 years of age or older.”
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed in the latest case. Moser was arrested early Wednesday morning and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 8:16 a.m.
FDLE reports that Moser earned his “sexual offender” status following his conviction in Manatee County of a sex crime, also involving a child. According to FDLE records, Moser was convicted on October 19th, 2000, on a charge of “lewd or lascivious molestation (of a) victim 12-15 years old (by an) offender 18 or older.”
Manatee County records show Moser spent five years in lockup for the crime.
The FDLE information release appears below. If you are reading in a news app, click here for full access. We will update when the current arrest report is processed.Eric-Vaughn-Moser-Florida-Sexual-Offender
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation