BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Delray Beach resident Tiffany Terrazzano is starting Wednesday in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Terrazzano, 47, was arrested late Tuesday night by Delray Beach Police and charged with “DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI Alcohol or Drugs Third Violation Within Ten Years.”
A check of court records shows that at least one of the alleged previous DUIs occurred in Coral Springs. Terrazzano was found guilty of Disorderly Intoxication in Palm Beach County in February of 2016.
Terrazzno, of the unit block of Venetian Drive in Delray Beach, is being held on $1000 bond.
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Wednesday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens