BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Delray Beach resident Tiffany Terrazzano is starting Wednesday in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Terrazzano, 47, was arrested late Tuesday night by Delray Beach Police and charged with “DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI Alcohol or Drugs Third Violation Within Ten Years.”
A check of court records shows that at least one of the alleged previous DUIs occurred in Coral Springs. Terrazzano was found guilty of Disorderly Intoxication in Palm Beach County in February of 2016.
Terrazzno, of the unit block of Venetian Drive in Delray Beach, is being held on $1000 bond.
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Wednesday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95