BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Delray Beach resident Tiffany Terrazzano is starting Wednesday in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Terrazzano, 47, was arrested late Tuesday night by Delray Beach Police and charged with “DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI Alcohol or Drugs Third Violation Within Ten Years.”
A check of court records shows that at least one of the alleged previous DUIs occurred in Coral Springs. Terrazzano was found guilty of Disorderly Intoxication in Palm Beach County in February of 2016.
Terrazzno, of the unit block of Venetian Drive in Delray Beach, is being held on $1000 bond.
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Wednesday morning.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- HUGE COVID SPIKE IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Did Bad Nursing At Bethesda East Hospital Lead To Woman’s Death?
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS