Paula Schwartzberg Says Unsafe Condition Led To Injury
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (News App readers click here) — Delray Beach resident Paula Schwartzberg is suing the Boca Kosher Supermarket following an incident that allegedly left her injured.
Schwartzberg claims she fell in the parking lot of Boca Kosher Supermarket — also known as Kosher Marketplace — on or about March 26, 2018. The market is located at 7351 West Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach.
“While walking in the parking lot,” states the suit, “Paula Schwartzberg tripped and fell on a hidden hazard, injuring herself.”
The suit claims that Kosher Marketplace failed to maintain a safe environment for its patrons and business invitees, failed to post warning signs indicating hazardous conditions, negligently trained employees to warn of dangerous or hazardous conditions, negligently maintained its premises, and failed to warn (customers) of the dangerous and hazardous conditions.
According to the suit, Schwartzberg “trip and fell,” leading her to suffer “serious bodily injury and resulting pain, suffering, disability, disfigurement, mental anguish, significant and permanent scarring, loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, expenses of hospitalization, now and in the future, medical and nursing care and treatment, now and in the future, enhanced insurance costs in the future, loss of earnings, and loss of ability to earn money now and in the future.”
The suit, just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, seeks in excess of $30,000 — the statutory minimum for filing.
There was no immediate response to the courts by the market. The complete lawsuit is below. Click here if reading in a news app. Ms. Schwartzberg is represented by attorney Mark Egner.Boca-Kosher
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police