Paula Schwartzberg Says Unsafe Condition Led To Injury
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (News App readers click here) — Delray Beach resident Paula Schwartzberg is suing the Boca Kosher Supermarket following an incident that allegedly left her injured.
Schwartzberg claims she fell in the parking lot of Boca Kosher Supermarket — also known as Kosher Marketplace — on or about March 26, 2018. The market is located at 7351 West Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach.
“While walking in the parking lot,” states the suit, “Paula Schwartzberg tripped and fell on a hidden hazard, injuring herself.”
The suit claims that Kosher Marketplace failed to maintain a safe environment for its patrons and business invitees, failed to post warning signs indicating hazardous conditions, negligently trained employees to warn of dangerous or hazardous conditions, negligently maintained its premises, and failed to warn (customers) of the dangerous and hazardous conditions.
According to the suit, Schwartzberg “trip and fell,” leading her to suffer “serious bodily injury and resulting pain, suffering, disability, disfigurement, mental anguish, significant and permanent scarring, loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, expenses of hospitalization, now and in the future, medical and nursing care and treatment, now and in the future, enhanced insurance costs in the future, loss of earnings, and loss of ability to earn money now and in the future.”
The suit, just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, seeks in excess of $30,000 — the statutory minimum for filing.
There was no immediate response to the courts by the market. The complete lawsuit is below. Click here if reading in a news app. Ms. Schwartzberg is represented by attorney Mark Egner.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Victims Of Double Fatal West Boca Raton Crash Identified
- Air Traffic Slowed Along Eastern Seaboard, Balloon To Be Shot Down
- TRIAL SET IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH CASE, MAGISTRATE BLASTS HOA ATTORNEYS
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded