Here Are 80 Sex Offenders Living In And Around Boca Raton
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (News App readers click here for the list) — Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and Unincorporated Palm Beach County all have significant numbers of registered sex offenders calling the area home.
They may be people you see every day.
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement monitors these offenders who are required to provide a current address for public release. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office shares new addresses when registered offenders move.
BocaNewsNow.com, using an address in Central Boca Raton, generated a list of sexual offenders within a five mile radius. We have published it in two PDFs which you can review, below. (If you’re reading in a news app and the two PDFs do not appear, just click here).SO-1of2
To learn more about each of these offenders and the crime which generated “offender” or “predator” status, visit the FDLE Sexual Offender database. You can also generate your own list by entering your home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation