BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DERLAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Delray Beach resident Carolyn Gulino is starting Sunday in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Gulino, 55, was arrested by PBSO early Sunday morning and charged with “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — .15 or higher with a person under 18 in the vehicle.”
It was not immediately clear where there arrest occurred or what led police to believe that Gulino was under the influence. The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed at 9 a.m.
Gulino was booked into lockup at 5:18 a.m. and remained behind bars early Sunday morning.
The jail lists the 700 lock of Avenue L in Delray Beach as her home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K