BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DERLAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Delray Beach resident Carolyn Gulino is starting Sunday in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Gulino, 55, was arrested by PBSO early Sunday morning and charged with “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — .15 or higher with a person under 18 in the vehicle.”
It was not immediately clear where there arrest occurred or what led police to believe that Gulino was under the influence. The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed at 9 a.m.
Gulino was booked into lockup at 5:18 a.m. and remained behind bars early Sunday morning.
The jail lists the 700 lock of Avenue L in Delray Beach as her home address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation