Latest Spike As Ronnie D. Orders Local Counties, Cities To Rescind COVID Fines
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Just as Florida Governor Ron DeSantis tells local municipalities that they need to rescind fines levied for COVID violations, Florida’s new COVID infection count is still rising.
For the fourth day, numbers have increased. Wednesday’s new case count is 5,065. That follows 3,480 on Sunday, 4,446 on Monday, and 4,898 on Tuesday.
There are now at least 1,962,651 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida with 32,040 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 2,535 people have now died from COVID-19. At least 124,636 have been infected.
There is continued concern that Spring Breakers will fuel another surge in Florida — especially South Florida — just as numbers were starting to decrease. There are 219 people hospitalized in Palm Beach County with a “primary diagnosis of COVID-19.” The statewide COVID hospitalization count is 3,158.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REMINDER: SKIP “GO FUND ME,” FOR IAN DONATIONS, STICK TO LEGIT CHARITIES
- Two South Palm Beach County Parks To Remain Closed Until Saturday
- Crash Leaves Pedestrian Dead In North Broward County
- All Palm Beach County Operations Return To Normal On Friday
- Palm Beach County Schools Reopen Friday
- Tropical Storm Warning Canceled For Palm Beach County
- Tropical Storm Warning Remains In Effect Until Early Afternoon In Palm Beach County
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area