BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man is facing a kidnap charge following his arrest by the Boca Raton Police Department.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Thursday morning, the Palm Beach County Jail reports that Kyle Hauser is charged with “kidnap (a) minor, confine children under 13 years of age without consent of parent.”
Hauser, 38, was arrested by Boca PD Wednesday afternoon and booked into jail at 4:29 p.m. He is being held without bond.
It was not immediately clear if the alleged kidnap victim is related to Hauser, or where the kidnapping took place. It was also not immediately clear how police were alerted to the situation.
Jail records report that Hauser lives in the 400 block of NW 70th Street in Boca Raton. We will update when we receive the arrest report or additional information from police.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation