BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Boynton Beach Police Department is warning everyone in and around several Boynton locations that the explosions and other loud noises you may hear on Friday are nothing to worry about.
The police department will be conducting training exercises around the city.
From Boynton Beach Police:
”Community members will see a large police presence and hear periodic loud noises tomorrow from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. in three locations in the city, but there is no need to be alarmed as this is a police training exercise,” said the police department in an advisory.
“We will be conducting a SWAT training exercise at 104 and 112 S.W. 14th Ave, and the 7-Eleven that is being redeveloped at Seacrest Boulevard and Woolbright Road.”
The Boynton Beach Police Department says that traffic will not be impacted.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation