BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man failed to register with police as a sex offender. He is, at least for now, in custody.
Fahren Parker of 280 NW 20th Street in Boca Raton was arrested by Boca Raton Police as both an “out of state fugitive” and “sex offender violation — failure to report official address change.”
According to the police report, which you can read below, Fahren had an outstanding warrant from a parole violation in Arkansas. He also called police — himself — to ask how to register as a sex offender when he was arrested for not registering as a sex offender.
The complete affidavit of probable cause is below. News App readers, click here if the PDF does not appear.
Police in Arkansas report Parker was convicted of soliciting a child.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID HORROR: Another 20,133 Cases Logged Wednesday
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming