BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man failed to register with police as a sex offender. He is, at least for now, in custody.
Fahren Parker of 280 NW 20th Street in Boca Raton was arrested by Boca Raton Police as both an “out of state fugitive” and “sex offender violation — failure to report official address change.”
According to the police report, which you can read below, Fahren had an outstanding warrant from a parole violation in Arkansas. He also called police — himself — to ask how to register as a sex offender when he was arrested for not registering as a sex offender.
The complete affidavit of probable cause is below. News App readers, click here if the PDF does not appear.
Police in Arkansas report Parker was convicted of soliciting a child.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation