BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Two days of declines were wiped out by another significant jump in new COVID cases recorded by the Florida Department of Health.
Health officials logged 4,832 new COVID-19 cases on Monday. That follows 3,782 on Saturday and 2,854 on Sunday. The jump to 4,832 may signal a return to the 5,000’s — daily number of new cases recorded in Florida for much of the past week.
There are now 1,984,426 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida. The death count is at least 32,449.
In Palm Beach County, 126,355 COVID-19 cases are on the books, as well as 2,576 deaths.
The pediatric positivity rate for Palm Beach County has risen again to 14.4 percent. Florida defines pediatric as anyone 18 or under.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi