BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Two days of declines were wiped out by another significant jump in new COVID cases recorded by the Florida Department of Health.
Health officials logged 4,832 new COVID-19 cases on Monday. That follows 3,782 on Saturday and 2,854 on Sunday. The jump to 4,832 may signal a return to the 5,000’s — daily number of new cases recorded in Florida for much of the past week.
There are now 1,984,426 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida. The death count is at least 32,449.
In Palm Beach County, 126,355 COVID-19 cases are on the books, as well as 2,576 deaths.
The pediatric positivity rate for Palm Beach County has risen again to 14.4 percent. Florida defines pediatric as anyone 18 or under.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart
- That Really Was A Body By The Turnpike South Of Boca Raton
- Lacrosse Coach Claims Kid Makes State Team, Allegedly Steals Registration Fee
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY