BY: MEDIA ADVISORY | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (Source: Palm Beach County) — The Florida Division of Emergency Management (FDEM) recently announced a new way for homebound seniors to sign up to have a COVID-19 vaccine come directly to them.
E-mail HomeboundVaccine@em.myflorida.com with your name and phone number to put in your request. Someone from the Florida Division of Emergency Management will contact you within 72 hours to collect more information and schedule your appointment. At this time, FDEM is not accepting phone calls for homebound vaccination appointments.
For a comprehensive list of COVID-19 vaccine information, please visit: https://discover.pbcgov.org/coronavirus/Pages/vaccine.aspx
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony
- SIRENS: Traumatic Injury At West Boca High, Dead In Valencia, Overheating At Delray Tennis Center
- Delray Beach Woman Allegedly Attacks Mother, Wrongly Claims She Won’t Be Arrested
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School Threat Ongoing, Yet Nothing, All At The Same Time
- LAWSUIT: Paver Company Steamrolled Local Homeowner During Pool Renovation
- SIRENS: Choking In Boca, Suicide Attempt At Target, Trauma At A Country Club