BY: MEDIA ADVISORY | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (Source: Palm Beach County) — The Florida Division of Emergency Management (FDEM) recently announced a new way for homebound seniors to sign up to have a COVID-19 vaccine come directly to them.
E-mail HomeboundVaccine@em.myflorida.com with your name and phone number to put in your request. Someone from the Florida Division of Emergency Management will contact you within 72 hours to collect more information and schedule your appointment. At this time, FDEM is not accepting phone calls for homebound vaccination appointments.
For a comprehensive list of COVID-19 vaccine information, please visit: https://discover.pbcgov.org/coronavirus/Pages/vaccine.aspx
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95