BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — To quote Whitesnake, here we go again.
The Florida Department of Health reports that the state just recored its highest number of new COVID-19 infections since March 4th, logging 6,044 new cases on Wednesday. That continues the latest upward climb. Notable: only 2,874 cases were recored on March 14th. That’s a huge jump in just a few days.
There are now 1,994,117 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida with 32,598 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 127,111 people have tested positive for COVID-19, 2,594 are dead.
The pediatric positivity rate for Palm Beach County is holding at 14.4 percent. That represents anyone testing positive who is 18 or younger.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Way Beyond Bagels Delray Says Eviction Notice Wrong Due To Rat Infestation
- Glades Road Now Completely Closed Until Monday Morning
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE, CONSTRUCTION LIKELY TO CONTINUE INTO SUMMER
- STRANGER THINGS: Man With Slit Neck Found On Seven Bridges Tennis Court
- BOCA RATON: COMPLETE GLADES ROAD CLOSURE STARTS TONIGHT
- North Broward Crash Leaves One Person Dead, Circumstances Investigated
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Second Arrest Of Year Is Battery Charge
- Nursing School Scam Leads To Indictments For Palm Beach County Residents
- Life In Prison For Best Buy Delivery Man Who Killed, Burned Boca Raton Woman