BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — To quote Whitesnake, here we go again.
The Florida Department of Health reports that the state just recored its highest number of new COVID-19 infections since March 4th, logging 6,044 new cases on Wednesday. That continues the latest upward climb. Notable: only 2,874 cases were recored on March 14th. That’s a huge jump in just a few days.
There are now 1,994,117 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida with 32,598 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 127,111 people have tested positive for COVID-19, 2,594 are dead.
The pediatric positivity rate for Palm Beach County is holding at 14.4 percent. That represents anyone testing positive who is 18 or younger.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K