BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Palm Beach County woman is suing what used to be known as Frank Theaters after she allegedly tripped and fell on steps at the theater.
Frank Theaters and Cinebowl is now known as Paragon Theaters.
According to the suit, “On or about May 18th, 2019, Frank Theaters owned, maintained, and or operated the Frank Theaters Cinebowl and Grille located at or near the address of 14775 Lyons Road. At that time and place, Mary Paramito went onto said premises as a business intvitee and then upon was caused to be injured by Tripp on the stairs because of the Defendant’s negligent acts.”
The suit claims that theater, “carelessly and negligently created a dangerous condition,” “carelessly and negligently failed to maintain the premises in a reasonably safe condition,” and “allowed a condition to exist with such regularity that it can be inferred that they knew or should known of its existence.”
BocaNewsNow.com is unaware of anyone else ever tripping at the theater and requiring such significant medical attention that it rose to the level of litigation.
According to the suit, Mary Paramito suffered “bodily injury and reuslting pain and suffering, disability, disfigurement, mental anguish, aggravation and/or acceleration of pre-existing conditions,” and more.
Read the complete suit, below. If you are reading in a news app, visit BocaNewsNow.com for free access to the complete lawsuit.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired