BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Palm Beach County woman is suing what used to be known as Frank Theaters after she allegedly tripped and fell on steps at the theater.
Frank Theaters and Cinebowl is now known as Paragon Theaters.
According to the suit, “On or about May 18th, 2019, Frank Theaters owned, maintained, and or operated the Frank Theaters Cinebowl and Grille located at or near the address of 14775 Lyons Road. At that time and place, Mary Paramito went onto said premises as a business intvitee and then upon was caused to be injured by Tripp on the stairs because of the Defendant’s negligent acts.”
The suit claims that theater, “carelessly and negligently created a dangerous condition,” “carelessly and negligently failed to maintain the premises in a reasonably safe condition,” and “allowed a condition to exist with such regularity that it can be inferred that they knew or should known of its existence.”
BocaNewsNow.com is unaware of anyone else ever tripping at the theater and requiring such significant medical attention that it rose to the level of litigation.
According to the suit, Mary Paramito suffered “bodily injury and reuslting pain and suffering, disability, disfigurement, mental anguish, aggravation and/or acceleration of pre-existing conditions,” and more.
Read the complete suit, below. If you are reading in a news app, visit BocaNewsNow.com for free access to the complete lawsuit.Frank-Theaters
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony
- SIRENS: Traumatic Injury At West Boca High, Dead In Valencia, Overheating At Delray Tennis Center
- Delray Beach Woman Allegedly Attacks Mother, Wrongly Claims She Won’t Be Arrested
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School Threat Ongoing, Yet Nothing, All At The Same Time
- LAWSUIT: Paver Company Steamrolled Local Homeowner During Pool Renovation
- SIRENS: Choking In Boca, Suicide Attempt At Target, Trauma At A Country Club