BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The total number of people who have received a “complete series” of COVID-19 shots in Palm Beach County is now 238,575 — only a slight increase from our last check several days ago. There is no apparent cause for what appears to be a slow down in shot administration.
According to the Florida Department of Health, the largest group of shot recipients continues to be people who identify as “white” and in the 65-74 age group.
Here are the latest numbers for “series complete,” or people who have received either both doses of Moderna or Pfizer, or one dose of Johnson and Johnson.
Age 16-24: 1,791
Age 25-34: 5,776
Age 35-44: 8,175
Age 45-54: 11,714
Age 55-64: 18,866
Age 65-74: 95,185
Age 75-84: 69,066
Age 85+: 28,002
By Race: 161,652 people who identify as “white” have received a complete dose in Palm Beach County, while just 9,640 who identify as “black” have received a complete dose. By ethnicity: 133,815 who identify as “non-Hispanic” have received a complete dose, while just 11,662 who identify as “Hispanic” have received a complete dose. The “unknown” category is represented by 93,098.
By Gender in Palm Beach County: The number of those receiving a complete dose identifying as “female” is 139,208; “male” is 99,267; “unknown” is 100.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH
- North Carolina Woman Drives On Rims In Boca Raton, Is Arrested For DUI
- PALM BEACH COUNTY REAL ESTATE MARKET TANKS
- WHAT’S IT DOING? New Tropical Wave Meandering, But Growing, South Of Florida
- Deputy Shoots Pit Bull But Bullet Travels Through Dog Into Another Deputy
- CHILD LEFT AT SCHOOL HE DOESN’T ATTEND, PARENTS CAN’T BE FOUND
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS