BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Palm Beach County man is suing Jaguar Land Rover North America over what he says is a defective “Jaguar F Pace” that he purchased from Land Rover North Dade in October of 2020.
(News App readers, click the “read on the web” button for full, free access to the lawsuit).
According to lawsuit, Elliot Sokoloff of Wellington purchased the used but certified 2017 Jaguar F Pace for $36,843, but immediately suffered problems that the dealership couldn’t fix.
Among them: “Defective engine, transmission and/or electrical system as evidenced by a metal noise, an illumination of the coolant light, a coolant leak, a coolant bleed line leak from the radiator, an illumination of the check engine light, an inoperable ECO start/stop, an abnormal noise coming from the pulleys, a damaged engine accessory drive belt, the engine running rough and a no-start condition.
The suit also claims the Jaguar Pace included “defective wheels as evidenced by a loose tie rods ends and excessive movement; defective body/trim and or electrical system as evidenced by an inoperable SIM card and an inoperable live date application; and any additional defects in the subject vehicle as reflected in the repair documents gendered by the Defendant’s authorized dealer network and in Defendant’s internal repair records for the subject vehicle.”
Attorneys allege that Land Rover “was unable and/or failed to adequately repair the defects in the Pace as provided by the Manufacturer’s warranty after being afforded a reasonable opportunity to cure.”
The suit seeks in excess of $30,000 which is the statutory minimum for filing in circuit court. Mr. Sokoloff is represented by Chicago attorney Ryan Patrick of Krohn and Moss, LTD.Jaguar
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police