BY: ANDREW COLTON | Editor and Publisher
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton concierge doctor is accused by tenants in his building of taking over the parking lot to administer COVID-19 shots to his private clients.
Dr. Joel Silverman of MDVIP, according to those who work in his building, is using the parking lot at 7031 West Palmetto Park Road to administer the shot. Witnesses say Dr. Silverman administered the first dose to his subscription-only patients severak weeks ago. Either a second dose, or new round of vaccine, was administered today.
No one at Dr. Silverman’s office answered the phone when BocaNewsNow.com reached out several times Saturday. He advertises a subscription VIP medical package for just under $2,000 a year.
If true, it’s unclear how a private doctor received multiple doses of the vaccine to administer to his paying patients.
Tenants contacting BocaNewsNow.com say Dr. Silverman’s parking lot operation is making it difficult for other businesses to use the building’s parking lot. We will update if Dr. Silverman, or a representative from his VIP Medical Practices, reaches out to BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID HORROR: Another 20,133 Cases Logged Wednesday
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming