BY: ANDREW COLTON | Editor and Publisher
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton concierge doctor is accused by tenants in his building of taking over the parking lot to administer COVID-19 shots to his private clients.
Dr. Joel Silverman of MDVIP, according to those who work in his building, is using the parking lot at 7031 West Palmetto Park Road to administer the shot. Witnesses say Dr. Silverman administered the first dose to his subscription-only patients severak weeks ago. Either a second dose, or new round of vaccine, was administered today.
No one at Dr. Silverman’s office answered the phone when BocaNewsNow.com reached out several times Saturday. He advertises a subscription VIP medical package for just under $2,000 a year.
If true, it’s unclear how a private doctor received multiple doses of the vaccine to administer to his paying patients.
Tenants contacting BocaNewsNow.com say Dr. Silverman’s parking lot operation is making it difficult for other businesses to use the building’s parking lot. We will update if Dr. Silverman, or a representative from his VIP Medical Practices, reaches out to BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities