BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Michael Dunman is now out of jail following his arrest by Florida Highway Patrol.
Dunman, 56, was charged with leaving the scene of a crash on I-95 Southbound near Congress Avenue on Friday night. While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, the ticket he received shows that Dunman was driving a gray GMC pickup at the time of crash around 7:30 p.m.
Dunman was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:07 p.m. and later released on his own recognizance.
He is accused of causing more than $7,000 damage in the crash. It was not immediately clear what he is accused of hitting.
Dunman lives in the 2500 block of NW 66th Street in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K