Now More Than 2,000,000 COVID-19 Cases In State
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Florida’s COVID-19 positivity rate took a dramatic turn in the wrong direction, reaching its highest level in more than two weeks.
The Florida Department of Health says the positivity rate recorded on Saturday and released on Sunday was 6.23 percent. The two prior days showed positivity rates of 5.02 and 5.39.
In Palm Beach County, it also rose significantly to 6.09 percent. Palm Beach County reported 5.28 and 4.85 in the two days prior.
The Palm Beach County Pediatric Positivity Rate — a look at those 18 and under infected with COVID-19 — remains an exceptionally high 14.4 percent.
There are now 2,008,349 COVID-19 cases in Florida, where at least 32,742 people have died.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K