Now More Than 2,000,000 COVID-19 Cases In State
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Florida’s COVID-19 positivity rate took a dramatic turn in the wrong direction, reaching its highest level in more than two weeks.
The Florida Department of Health says the positivity rate recorded on Saturday and released on Sunday was 6.23 percent. The two prior days showed positivity rates of 5.02 and 5.39.
In Palm Beach County, it also rose significantly to 6.09 percent. Palm Beach County reported 5.28 and 4.85 in the two days prior.
The Palm Beach County Pediatric Positivity Rate — a look at those 18 and under infected with COVID-19 — remains an exceptionally high 14.4 percent.
There are now 2,008,349 COVID-19 cases in Florida, where at least 32,742 people have died.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance