Now More Than 2,000,000 COVID-19 Cases In State
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Florida’s COVID-19 positivity rate took a dramatic turn in the wrong direction, reaching its highest level in more than two weeks.
The Florida Department of Health says the positivity rate recorded on Saturday and released on Sunday was 6.23 percent. The two prior days showed positivity rates of 5.02 and 5.39.
In Palm Beach County, it also rose significantly to 6.09 percent. Palm Beach County reported 5.28 and 4.85 in the two days prior.
The Palm Beach County Pediatric Positivity Rate — a look at those 18 and under infected with COVID-19 — remains an exceptionally high 14.4 percent.
There are now 2,008,349 COVID-19 cases in Florida, where at least 32,742 people have died.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Providing Medical Care Without A License
- TWO DEAD IN BRIGHTLINE CRASH IN DELRAY BEACH
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, Make Plans Now
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera