BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE 3:20 p.m. Monday, March 22, 2021: Police believe the striking vehicle is a Ford Fusion, 2019-2020, with “significant front end damage.”
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office wants to hear from anyone who has information about a fatal crash on 441 near Central Park Blvd on Saturday morning.
According to police, Dinorah De Llovera, 67, of the 11100 block of Sea Grass Circle in West Boca was killed when a “small to medium size, dark colored, four door sedan” rear ended the Toyota the victim was riding in, then fled the scene. Andres Morales, 43, was critically injured. He was driving the Toyota.
Here’s the police narrative:
“(The Toyota) was traveling southbound on State Road 7 (US441) in the inside lane approach in the intersection with Central Park Blvd. Vehicle One changed lanes into the inside lane behind the Toyota. The front of Vehicle One impacted the rear of the Toyota. The impact caused the Toyota to begin to rotate and cross onto the median where the passenger’s side front door impacted with a tree in the median. Vehicle One swerved off to the outside lane. Vehicle One fled the scene southbound on State Road 7 (US441).”
Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator Jacob Frey at 561-681-4530. His email is FreyJ(at)PBSO.org. You can also call CrimeStoppers at 800-458-TIPS.
Central Park Blvd. is near West Boca Medical Center, just north of Palmetto Park Road.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation