BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A popular restaurant in East Boca Raton is facing eviction after the landlord claims the tenant owes nearly $44,000 in back rent.
Tanjore at 500 Via De Palmas, Suite 79, is being sued for back payment or eviction in Palm Beach County Circuit Court. The suit, filed by Royal Palm Place Investments, names Norma Food LLC as the defendant. Public records show that Norma Food is the holding company name for Tanjore.
The suit alleges that the restaurant’s lease started in 2013, was renewed in 2017 and again in 2020. Tanjore currently pays $10,948.83 monthly for use of the space.
According to the suit, a notice to pay back rent was sent to Norma Foods in early March. The total due: $43,890.29.
Read the complete suit, below. If you are reading in a news app and the lawsuit does not appear, click here for full, free access.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Car Burns In Mizner Country Club, Car Crashes In Kings Point, Person Drunk In Publix
- Fort Lauderdale Airport: Parking Back To Normal, Garages Open Again
- Boca Raton Woman Missing, Police Ask For Tips
- Boca Falls Resident Charged With Weapons Offense
- As Nu Variant Fears Spread, Palm Beach County Holding Steady According To Kinsa
- SIRENS: Choking In Delray Beach, Fainting In Seven Bridges, Assault At Walgreens
- Despite Aaron Singerman Arrest, Federal Plea, Boca Soccer To Keep Kids In RedCon1 Shirts
- FLL Parking Garages Now Full, Overflow Open
- Woman Drives Into Parking Garage Wall At Polo Club, Is First Paralyzed, Then Dies