BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Highland Beach resident Kevin McKosky is starting Wednesday in the Palm Beach County Jail following his overnight arrest by the Boca Raton Police Department.
McKosky, 56, is charged with carrying a concealed weapon with the distinction added of “unlicensed firearm.”
It was not immediately clear where McKosky was arrested or what led to police allege McKosky had a weapon. The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 6:15 a.m.
McKosky lives in the 4700 block of Ocean Blvd., in Highland Beach. He was booked into jail at 2:44 a.m. and is being held on $1,000 bond.
Check back later Wednesday for additional information, once the arrest report is processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation