BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Highland Beach resident Kevin McKosky is starting Wednesday in the Palm Beach County Jail following his overnight arrest by the Boca Raton Police Department.
McKosky, 56, is charged with carrying a concealed weapon with the distinction added of “unlicensed firearm.”
It was not immediately clear where McKosky was arrested or what led to police allege McKosky had a weapon. The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed at 6:15 a.m.
McKosky lives in the 4700 block of Ocean Blvd., in Highland Beach. He was booked into jail at 2:44 a.m. and is being held on $1,000 bond.
Check back later Wednesday for additional information, once the arrest report is processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: South Florida Man Pleads Guilty To Medicare Fraud
- Crash On Turnpike Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- DeSantis, Self-Proclaimed “Education Governor,” Tightens Stranglehold On State Colleges
- Living Room Theater At FAU To Permanently Close
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 At Yamato To Close In Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Cited For Ten Violations During Health Inspection
- SEVEN BRIDGES HOMEOWNER WITH LACERATED NECK WAS FOUND COVERED IN WHITE POWDER
- TODAY: Diverging Diamond Opens At Glades Road And I-95 In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Man, Bit Him On Neck