BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Jimmy John’s franchise in East Delray Beach is facing eviction after attorneys claim those who signed the lease agreement owe more than $50,000 in back rent.
According to a lawsuit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, the Jimmy John’s franchise lease payments for the location at 1911 South Federal Highway, Suite 1250, are “guaranteed” by William Brady, Sr., Nancy Brady, Challo Schott, Matthew Falkner, Kathleen Brady Falkner, and William Brady Jr.
They are all named in the lawsuit filed by Delray Place, LLC.
According the suit, the Jimmy John’s location has had payment issues for years. The back rent is now — according to the suit — $54,242.74.
The lawsuit seeks immediate back payment and/or eviction of the Jimmy John’s from the location.
Read the complete suit, and the Jimmy John’s lease, below. If you are reading in a news app and the suit does not appear, just click here for full, free access.Jimmy-Johns
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call