BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Jimmy John’s franchise in East Delray Beach is facing eviction after attorneys claim those who signed the lease agreement owe more than $50,000 in back rent.
According to a lawsuit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, the Jimmy John’s franchise lease payments for the location at 1911 South Federal Highway, Suite 1250, are “guaranteed” by William Brady, Sr., Nancy Brady, Challo Schott, Matthew Falkner, Kathleen Brady Falkner, and William Brady Jr.
They are all named in the lawsuit filed by Delray Place, LLC.
According the suit, the Jimmy John’s location has had payment issues for years. The back rent is now — according to the suit — $54,242.74.
The lawsuit seeks immediate back payment and/or eviction of the Jimmy John’s from the location.
Read the complete suit, and the Jimmy John’s lease, below. If you are reading in a news app and the suit does not appear, just click here for full, free access.Jimmy-Johns
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation