BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Jimmy John’s franchise in East Delray Beach is facing eviction after attorneys claim those who signed the lease agreement owe more than $50,000 in back rent.
According to a lawsuit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, the Jimmy John’s franchise lease payments for the location at 1911 South Federal Highway, Suite 1250, are “guaranteed” by William Brady, Sr., Nancy Brady, Challo Schott, Matthew Falkner, Kathleen Brady Falkner, and William Brady Jr.
They are all named in the lawsuit filed by Delray Place, LLC.
According the suit, the Jimmy John’s location has had payment issues for years. The back rent is now — according to the suit — $54,242.74.
The lawsuit seeks immediate back payment and/or eviction of the Jimmy John’s from the location.
Read the complete suit, and the Jimmy John’s lease, below. If you are reading in a news app and the suit does not appear, just click here for full, free access.Jimmy-Johns
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K