BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Delray Beach resident Kyle Steen remains in the Palm Beach County Thursday afternoon. He was arrested earlier in the day by Delray Beach Police.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, the Palm Beach County Jail says that Steen is facing these charges: cocaine possession, drug equipment possession and/or use, and DUI — DUI influence of alcohol or drugs.
Steen, 40, of the unit block fo SW 4th Avenue in Delray Beach, was arrested early Thursday morning and booked into jail at 6:43 a.m. Bond is set at $1000 on the cocaine charge. Bond is not set for the drug equipment and DUI charges.
It was not immediately clear where Steen was arrested or how police became involved. It’s also unclear if the neck brace Steen is apparently wearing in the booking photo is related to the arrest.
Read the latest on BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance