BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Delray Beach resident Kyle Steen remains in the Palm Beach County Thursday afternoon. He was arrested earlier in the day by Delray Beach Police.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, the Palm Beach County Jail says that Steen is facing these charges: cocaine possession, drug equipment possession and/or use, and DUI — DUI influence of alcohol or drugs.
Steen, 40, of the unit block fo SW 4th Avenue in Delray Beach, was arrested early Thursday morning and booked into jail at 6:43 a.m. Bond is set at $1000 on the cocaine charge. Bond is not set for the drug equipment and DUI charges.
It was not immediately clear where Steen was arrested or how police became involved. It’s also unclear if the neck brace Steen is apparently wearing in the booking photo is related to the arrest.
Read the latest on BocaNewsNow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95