BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A man identified as a registered sex offender, living in West Boca Raton, is behind bars early Thursday morning.
The Palm Beach County Jail reports that Pablo Gonzales of the 4600 block of Bison Street in Boca Raton “failed to re-register every six months.” He was arrested by the Palm. Beach County Sheriff’s Office and booked into jail at 2:32 Wednesday afternoon.
Gonzales, 75, was convicted in both 1995 and 1996 on charges in Broward County of “lewd, lascivious (conduct) involving a child under 16.”
The FDLE “flyer” appears, below. If you are reading in a news app and you can not view it, click here for full access.Pablo-Enrique-Gonzalez-Florida-Sexual-Offender
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance