BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A man identified as a registered sex offender, living in West Boca Raton, is behind bars early Thursday morning.
The Palm Beach County Jail reports that Pablo Gonzales of the 4600 block of Bison Street in Boca Raton “failed to re-register every six months.” He was arrested by the Palm. Beach County Sheriff’s Office and booked into jail at 2:32 Wednesday afternoon.
Gonzales, 75, was convicted in both 1995 and 1996 on charges in Broward County of “lewd, lascivious (conduct) involving a child under 16.”
The FDLE “flyer” appears, below. If you are reading in a news app and you can not view it, click here for full access.Pablo-Enrique-Gonzalez-Florida-Sexual-Offender
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95