BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton Cigar Bar owes months of back rent, according to a lawsuit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court. The landlord wants the cigar bar to pay up or get out. (News App Readers, access the complete suit here).
Ash Cigar Bar and Lounge at 3360 North Federal Highway is allegedly behind in rent payments by at least $76,094.58. The monthly rent, according to the suit, is at least $9,635.84.
The suit says that Boca Plaza, LLC, entered into a five year lease agreement with Rudolph Polselli and Frank Fiore in November of 2019.
“The Defendants’ failure to pay the monthly payments in full as the same became due constitutes a material breach of the lease between parties.”
Boca Plaza wants a judge to order Ash Cigar Bar to pay the rent, in full. The suit also seeks eviction of the cigar bar.
Read the complete suit, below. If you are reading in a news app and it does not appear, click here for full access.Ash-Cigar-Bar
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students
- Boca Raton Mobile Home Destroyed Overnight In Blaze
- SWIMMING? These Area Pools Are Unsatisfactory, Says Health Dept.
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days
- TRAFFIC AHEAD: Expect Delays, Road Closures This Week In Palm Beach County