BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton Cigar Bar owes months of back rent, according to a lawsuit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court. The landlord wants the cigar bar to pay up or get out. (News App Readers, access the complete suit here).
Ash Cigar Bar and Lounge at 3360 North Federal Highway is allegedly behind in rent payments by at least $76,094.58. The monthly rent, according to the suit, is at least $9,635.84.
The suit says that Boca Plaza, LLC, entered into a five year lease agreement with Rudolph Polselli and Frank Fiore in November of 2019.
“The Defendants’ failure to pay the monthly payments in full as the same became due constitutes a material breach of the lease between parties.”
Boca Plaza wants a judge to order Ash Cigar Bar to pay the rent, in full. The suit also seeks eviction of the cigar bar.
Read the complete suit, below. If you are reading in a news app and it does not appear, click here for full access.Ash-Cigar-Bar
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks