BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton Cigar Bar owes months of back rent, according to a lawsuit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court. The landlord wants the cigar bar to pay up or get out. (News App Readers, access the complete suit here).
Ash Cigar Bar and Lounge at 3360 North Federal Highway is allegedly behind in rent payments by at least $76,094.58. The monthly rent, according to the suit, is at least $9,635.84.
The suit says that Boca Plaza, LLC, entered into a five year lease agreement with Rudolph Polselli and Frank Fiore in November of 2019.
“The Defendants’ failure to pay the monthly payments in full as the same became due constitutes a material breach of the lease between parties.”
Boca Plaza wants a judge to order Ash Cigar Bar to pay the rent, in full. The suit also seeks eviction of the cigar bar.
Read the complete suit, below. If you are reading in a news app and it does not appear, click here for full access.Ash-Cigar-Bar
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation