BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — While it’s unclear if the black eye shown in Joshua’s Malin’s booking photo is related to his arrest, it is clear that Malin is facing serious charges as he starts Friday in the Palm Beach County lockup.
Malin, of Sleepy Brook Way in West Boca, is charged with: “battery, touch or strike,” “aggravated battery, cause bodily harm or disability,” “battery, commit domestic battery by strangulation,” and “assault, aggravated with intent to commit a felony.”
Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office deputies arrested Malin overnight. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:33 a.m. Bond had not been set for any of the charges several hours later.
Malin is 25 years old. The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Friday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K