BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — While it’s unclear if the black eye shown in Joshua’s Malin’s booking photo is related to his arrest, it is clear that Malin is facing serious charges as he starts Friday in the Palm Beach County lockup.
Malin, of Sleepy Brook Way in West Boca, is charged with: “battery, touch or strike,” “aggravated battery, cause bodily harm or disability,” “battery, commit domestic battery by strangulation,” and “assault, aggravated with intent to commit a felony.”
Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office deputies arrested Malin overnight. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:33 a.m. Bond had not been set for any of the charges several hours later.
Malin is 25 years old. The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Friday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation