BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — While it’s unclear if the black eye shown in Joshua’s Malin’s booking photo is related to his arrest, it is clear that Malin is facing serious charges as he starts Friday in the Palm Beach County lockup.
Malin, of Sleepy Brook Way in West Boca, is charged with: “battery, touch or strike,” “aggravated battery, cause bodily harm or disability,” “battery, commit domestic battery by strangulation,” and “assault, aggravated with intent to commit a felony.”
Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office deputies arrested Malin overnight. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:33 a.m. Bond had not been set for any of the charges several hours later.
Malin is 25 years old. The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Friday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance