Now 33,178 Dead In Florida From COVID-19
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Florida’s COVID-19 positivity rate continues to head in the wrong direction, as the Florida Department of Health reports another jump.
(News App readers read the complete report here).
According to the DOH, Florida on Saturday logged a 6.80 percent positivity rate — that’s a multi-day high.
Over the past several days, the positivity rate was recorded as 5.61 percent on Wednesday, 5.76 percent on Thursday, 6.26 percent on Friday, and then 6.80 percent on Saturday.
With the the increase comes more infection and death.
There are now at least 2,044,006 confirmed COVID-19 infections in Florida with 33,178 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, at least 130,727 COVID-19 infections are now recorded with 2,635 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance