Now 33,178 Dead In Florida From COVID-19
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Florida’s COVID-19 positivity rate continues to head in the wrong direction, as the Florida Department of Health reports another jump.
(News App readers read the complete report here).
According to the DOH, Florida on Saturday logged a 6.80 percent positivity rate — that’s a multi-day high.
Over the past several days, the positivity rate was recorded as 5.61 percent on Wednesday, 5.76 percent on Thursday, 6.26 percent on Friday, and then 6.80 percent on Saturday.
With the the increase comes more infection and death.
There are now at least 2,044,006 confirmed COVID-19 infections in Florida with 33,178 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, at least 130,727 COVID-19 infections are now recorded with 2,635 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach