BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boynton Beach woman is facing eleven charges related to theft and fraud, courtesy of the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
(News App readers access full report here).
Jennifer Fisher of the 3600 block of East Sandpiper Drive in Boynton Beach posted $11,000 bond and was released from the Palm Beach County Jail more than a day after her arrest. She is facing the following charges:
Three counts of “Fraud — false statement — verify ownership to second hand dealer under $300,” three counts of “dealing in stolen property,” two counts of “larceny,” two counts of “burglary, unoccupied conveyance unarmed,” and one count of possessing burglary tools with “intent to use.”
It was not immediately clear where the alleged crimes were committed. What is expected to be a lengthy affidavit of probable cause was still being processed Sunday morning.
Fisher was booked into the Palm Beach County at 11:20 Wednesday morning. She was released on bond — $1,000 for each charge — at 5:50 p.m. on Thursday. Court dates are pending.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: Another Resident Arrested
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY SHOOTING: Police Seeks Suspect, Ask Public For Tips
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH