BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boynton Beach woman is facing eleven charges related to theft and fraud, courtesy of the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
(News App readers access full report here).
Jennifer Fisher of the 3600 block of East Sandpiper Drive in Boynton Beach posted $11,000 bond and was released from the Palm Beach County Jail more than a day after her arrest. She is facing the following charges:
Three counts of “Fraud — false statement — verify ownership to second hand dealer under $300,” three counts of “dealing in stolen property,” two counts of “larceny,” two counts of “burglary, unoccupied conveyance unarmed,” and one count of possessing burglary tools with “intent to use.”
It was not immediately clear where the alleged crimes were committed. What is expected to be a lengthy affidavit of probable cause was still being processed Sunday morning.
Fisher was booked into the Palm Beach County at 11:20 Wednesday morning. She was released on bond — $1,000 for each charge — at 5:50 p.m. on Thursday. Court dates are pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K