Microsoft Called Police, Images Found In “One Drive” Account
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Kings Point Delray Beach resident remains in the Palm Beach County Jail early Monday morning on at least ten charges of possessing child pornography.
Jose Sivira-Molina was arrested last week by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. The arrest report was just obtained by BocaNewsNow.com.
According to the report, which you can read in its entirety below (news app readers use this link), Microsoft’s detection system alerted that Sivira-Molina was allegedly storing multiple images of young girls engaged in obscene situations in his One Drive account.
Microsoft notified police and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. PBSO obtained a warrant. With the help of Comcast, Sivira-Molina was identified and his location was pinpointed.
While we are not publishing the specifics of the photos found, they are described on the arrest report which you can read below. News App readers, access the full report here.
Sivira-Molina is being held on $10,000 bond. The 61 year old lives in the 600 block of Saxony North in Delray Beach.
If the arrest report does not appear in your news app, use this for direct access.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Now Completely Closed Until Monday Morning
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE, CONSTRUCTION LIKELY TO CONTINUE INTO SUMMER
- STRANGER THINGS: Man With Slit Neck Found On Seven Bridges Tennis Court
- BOCA RATON: COMPLETE GLADES ROAD CLOSURE STARTS TONIGHT
- North Broward Crash Leaves One Person Dead, Circumstances Investigated
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Second Arrest Of Year Is Battery Charge
- Nursing School Scam Leads To Indictments For Palm Beach County Residents
- Life In Prison For Best Buy Delivery Man Who Killed, Burned Boca Raton Woman
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY $7M FEDERAL DISCRIMINATION TRIAL EXPECTED IN MARCH