Microsoft Called Police, Images Found In “One Drive” Account
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Kings Point Delray Beach resident remains in the Palm Beach County Jail early Monday morning on at least ten charges of possessing child pornography.
Jose Sivira-Molina was arrested last week by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. The arrest report was just obtained by BocaNewsNow.com.
According to the report, which you can read in its entirety below (news app readers use this link), Microsoft’s detection system alerted that Sivira-Molina was allegedly storing multiple images of young girls engaged in obscene situations in his One Drive account.
Microsoft notified police and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. PBSO obtained a warrant. With the help of Comcast, Sivira-Molina was identified and his location was pinpointed.
While we are not publishing the specifics of the photos found, they are described on the arrest report which you can read below. News App readers, access the full report here.
Sivira-Molina is being held on $10,000 bond. The 61 year old lives in the 600 block of Saxony North in Delray Beach.
If the arrest report does not appear in your news app, use this for direct access.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IAN: PALM BEACH COUNTY WARNS OF HEAVY RAIN, TORNADOES
- REMINDER: All Schools Closed In Palm Beach County Monday
- SOUTH FLORIDA OUT OF IAN’S CONE, HURRICANE TO PACK 140 MPH WINDS
- IAN TRACK SHIFTS, BUT SOUTH FLORIDA TOLD UNCERTAINTY HIGH
- EMERGENCY OPERATIONS CENTER AT LEVEL THREE IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
- LOTUS BOCA RATON PLAGUED WITH CAR THEFTS
- STATE FARM MOBILIZING CATASTROPHE RESPONSE TEAM FOR IAN FLORIDA AFTERMATH
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 9 FLORIDA BOUND WITH 115 MPH WINDS
- Palm Beach County Public, Private Schools May Close For Incoming Storm