BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — It is not as a bad as it was, but the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration says at least 190 people are hospitalized with a “primary diagnosis of COVID-19” in Palm Beach County.
That number has held steady in the 185-205 range for the past few weeks.
The lack of continued to decline is concerning to health care officials who fear people eating out, not wearing masks, acting as if COVID is over, and making poor choices will contribute to a dreaded fourth wave. The positivity rate in Florida is the highest its been in more than a month.
The Florida Department of Health reported a positivity rate of 7.56 percent in its Monday report.
As of 6 a.m. Tuesday, 2,923 people are hospitalized in Florida with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19. A total of 46,781 people are hospitalized in the state.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Air Traffic Slowed Along Eastern Seaboard, Balloon To Be Shot Down
- TRIAL SET IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH CASE, MAGISTRATE BLASTS HOA ATTORNEYS
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street