BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Delray Beach resident Anthony Luciano is out of jail on his own recognizance following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Luciano, of Grande Palm Circle in Delray, was charged following a crash on Via Delray, according to traffic tickets and jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com.
As the arrest report continues to be processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, the jail reports that Luciano is facing a charge of “DUI, unlawful blood alcohol, DUI damage to property or person of another,” and “resist officer, refuse to accept, sign citation or post bond.”
Luciano was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on Saturday at 5:55 a.m. He was released later in the morning.
A court date is pending.
It was not immediately clear what Luciano allegedly hit while driving what police describe as a 2005 Beige Hyundai.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Listen To The 911 Call When Man Found With Blood, White Powder
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, This Time Tuesday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Crash At Palmetto Park Road And U.S. 441
- Thunderstorms Likely Sunday Night, Then Decent Week Ahead