BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Delray Beach resident Anthony Luciano is out of jail on his own recognizance following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Luciano, of Grande Palm Circle in Delray, was charged following a crash on Via Delray, according to traffic tickets and jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com.
As the arrest report continues to be processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, the jail reports that Luciano is facing a charge of “DUI, unlawful blood alcohol, DUI damage to property or person of another,” and “resist officer, refuse to accept, sign citation or post bond.”
Luciano was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on Saturday at 5:55 a.m. He was released later in the morning.
A court date is pending.
It was not immediately clear what Luciano allegedly hit while driving what police describe as a 2005 Beige Hyundai.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens