BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Delray Beach resident Anthony Luciano is out of jail on his own recognizance following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Luciano, of Grande Palm Circle in Delray, was charged following a crash on Via Delray, according to traffic tickets and jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com.
As the arrest report continues to be processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, the jail reports that Luciano is facing a charge of “DUI, unlawful blood alcohol, DUI damage to property or person of another,” and “resist officer, refuse to accept, sign citation or post bond.”
Luciano was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on Saturday at 5:55 a.m. He was released later in the morning.
A court date is pending.
It was not immediately clear what Luciano allegedly hit while driving what police describe as a 2005 Beige Hyundai.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95