Boca High Reports 57 COVID-19 Cases, Don Estridge High Tech Middle Reports 56 COVID-19 Cases.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County School District added more than 100 COVID cases in just six days, bringing the total COVID count to 3,107 as of early Wednesday morning.
The school district crossed the 3,000 mark when it reported 3,005 cases on March 25th. The additional 102 cases in just days is significant.
At least 1,839 cases have been recorded since students and teachers returned from winter break in early January, making the past three months the most infectious of the entire pandemic.
Among the notable school counts which are total since school resumed in late September:
Boca Raton Community High reports 57 COVID-19 cases.
Boca Raton Community Middle reports 38 COVID-19 cases.
Calusa Elementary reports 36 COVID-19 cases.
Del Prado Elementary reports 27 COVID-19 cases.
Don Estridge High Tech Middle reports 56 COVID-19 cases.
Loggers’ Run Community Middle reports 22 COVID-19 cases.
Morikami Park Elementary reports 17 COVID-19 cases.
Olympic Heights Community High reports 36 COVID-19 cases.
Sunrise Park Elementary reports 25 COVID-19 cases.
Verde K-8 reports 28 COVID-19 cases.
Waters Edge Elementary reports 31 COVID-19 cases.
West Boca Raton Community High reports 27 COVID-19 cases.
Whispering Pines Elementary reports 27 COVID-19 cases.
What are you seeing at school? Send your news items to BocaNewsNow.com by using the form below. If you are reading in a news app, use this for access.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Car Burns In Mizner Country Club, Car Crashes In Kings Point, Person Drunk In Publix
- Fort Lauderdale Airport: Parking Back To Normal, Garages Open Again
- Boca Raton Woman Missing, Police Ask For Tips
- Boca Falls Resident Charged With Weapons Offense
- As Nu Variant Fears Spread, Palm Beach County Holding Steady According To Kinsa
- SIRENS: Choking In Delray Beach, Fainting In Seven Bridges, Assault At Walgreens
- Despite Aaron Singerman Arrest, Federal Plea, Boca Soccer To Keep Kids In RedCon1 Shirts
- FLL Parking Garages Now Full, Overflow Open
- Woman Drives Into Parking Garage Wall At Polo Club, Is First Paralyzed, Then Dies