Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Arrests Fourth Grade Teacher In Palm Beach County School District, Allegedly Traveled For Encounter With 2 Year Old.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (Verbatim media advisory) — Today, Thursday, April 1, 2021, detectives from the Special Victims Unit, arrested Xavier Donte Alexander, DOB: 5/04/1993, for Solicitation of a minor and traveling to meet a minor, 2 years of age.
Alexander was arrested and transported to the PBC Jail on the charges listed above. He will be attending first appearance on Friday, April 2, 2021, morning.
Through the investigation detectives learned that Xavier Donte Alexander is a 4th grade teacher at Grove Park Elementary School. He also is a babysitter on the website Care.com and other nanny websites. Detectives believe there could be additional victims.
ANYONE who believes their child could be a victim of solicitation of a minor is urged to contact Detective Malory Wildove at 561-688-4079, WildoveM@pbso.org or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools
- Broken Sound Country Club Cited By Health Inspector