BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Samuel Ambrose, a Kings Point resident, is in jail Saturday following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Ambrose allegedly violated a stalking injunction filed against him. It was not immediately clear when the injunction was issued or where — there is no record of the injunction in the Palm Beach County court system database. The specific charge leading to his arrest is “contempt of court — violate injunction stalking.”
While the affidavit of probable cause was still being processed Saturday afternoon, jail records show that Ambrose was arrested on Friday and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:07 p.m. Bond was not set in the matter. He remained in jail just before 2 p.m. on Saturday.
Ambrose, 62, lists 307 Brittany G in Delray Beach as his home address. That is in the Monaco subdivision of Kings Point.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens