BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Samuel Ambrose, a Kings Point resident, is in jail Saturday following his arrest by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Ambrose allegedly violated a stalking injunction filed against him. It was not immediately clear when the injunction was issued or where — there is no record of the injunction in the Palm Beach County court system database. The specific charge leading to his arrest is “contempt of court — violate injunction stalking.”
While the affidavit of probable cause was still being processed Saturday afternoon, jail records show that Ambrose was arrested on Friday and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:07 p.m. Bond was not set in the matter. He remained in jail just before 2 p.m. on Saturday.
Ambrose, 62, lists 307 Brittany G in Delray Beach as his home address. That is in the Monaco subdivision of Kings Point.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call