BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is investigating an apparent road rage incident that occurred today between 11:45 and noon.
This is the verbatim advisory provided by PBSO:
Deputies responded to a shooting, road rage incident, between a black and white vehicle which resulted in one adult male (in the white vehicle) shot.
The male was transported to a local hospital where he is expected to survive. The road rage incident started in the westbound lanes of Southern Blvd and ended at the Burger King just before Crestwood Blvd, Royal Palm Beach. The individual (shooter) driving the black vehicle fled the scene.
Detectives from the Violent Crimes Division are investigating this incident further.
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident is urged to contact Detective Householder of the Violent Crimes Division at (561-688-4061) or Crime Stoppers 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation