Boca Raton Community High, Don Estridge High Tech Middle, Jupiter High Among Highest Case Counts.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — COVID-19 is again on the rise in the Palm Beach County School District, with at least 160 cases recorded over the past several days.
The total is now 3,141 COVID-19 cases, with 1,290 employees and 1,851 students testing positive.
The increase comes as thousands of students are expected to take place in the FSA’s, or Florida Standards Assessments, over the next few weeks. The tests are being mandated by the Florida Dept. of Education, and will be administered in group settings.
Among the area schools with notable COVID-19 counts:
Boca Raton Community High School reports 57 COVID-19 cases.
Boca Raton Community Middle School reports 38 COVID-19 cases.
Calusa Elementary reports 17 COVID-19 cases.
Del Prado Elementary reports 29 COVID-19 cases.
Don Estridge High Tech Middle reports 56 COVID-19 cases.
Jupiter Community High School reports 77 COVID-19 cases.
Loggers’ Run Community Middle reports 22 COVID-19 cases.
Morikami Park Elementary reports 17 COVID-19 cases.
Olympic Heights Community High reports 37 COVID-19 cases.
Omni Middle School reports 26 COVID-19 cases.
Sunrise Park Elementary 25 COVID-19 cases.
Verde K-8 reports 29 COVID-19 cases.
Waters Edge Elementary reports 31 COVID-19 cases.
West Boca Raton Community High reports 28 COVID-19 cases.
Whispering Pines Elementary reports 27 COVID-19 cases.
What are you seeing in your school? Use the form below to send tips to BocaNewsNow.com. Click here if you are reading in a news app and the form does not appear.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School