BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Delray Beach resident Charles Wisniewski is charged with “aggravated battery, person uses a deadly weapon,” after allegedly hitting a woman with a resistance band, then throwing a bottle of wine in her direction. The bottle missed.
Here is the Delray Beach Police Department narrative:
The following incident occurred in the City of Delray Beach, Palm Beach County, FL. On 02/04/21 officers were dispatched to 217 Latitude Cir in reference to a domestic incident. Upon arrival, officers met with victim, [Redacted], who advised her spouse, Charles Wisniewski, physically assaulted her.
[Redacted] stated the following: On 04/01/21 Wisniewski became upset for an unknown reason and began to beat her with a resistance band. She stated he then grabbed her by the arms causing her to bruise. [Redacted] advised she called DBPD today because when shopping at Walmart earlier, they had gotten into an argument, đuring the argument Wisniewski lunged at her in a manner that made her believe that he was trying to scare her.
[Redacted] then stated when they returned from Walmart another argument began and Wisniewski threw a wine bottle at her, however the bottle missed and landed near her feet from her.
Wisniewski responded to the PD in reference to this incident. He stated that he did not place his hands on [redacted]. He advised that she was using the resistance band and pulled it and let it go.
Based upon my investigation Charles Wisniewski was the primary aggressor.
Wisnewski, of North Latitude Circle in Delray Beach, was booked into jail on April 2nd around 10 p.m. He was released midday on Saturday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation